Few companies in the interiors industry can claim to have the history, expertise and commitment that we possess across an extensive range of consultancy, interior design, fit-out, furnishing and support services. We work closely as a team to ensure all aspects of a project, from design through to installation and after-sales support, are delivered to the highest standard of professionalism.
Today Gannon Office Interiors is showcasing some of our recent projects, to give you an idea of the kinds of work our team is involved with.
Conference Centre For Private Client
This Conference Centre project was conducted for a multinational drinks company.
Designed by Inception, the conference centre is intended to allow up to 100 people to attend private conferences and product launches at the client’s premises.
Key design features of this project included:
- 3m x 2m high definition LED screen and sound system.
- 6m custom made Walnut boardroom table with black inlay and integrated automatic rotating power modules.
- Custom made media unit to facilitate Zoom meetings in the new intimate meeting setting.
- Custom made kitchen with white quartz top.
- Custom made seating booth with integrated light-box.
- Freestanding solid ash pillars.
Grand Canal Quay
This project was completed for a financial institution.
The project involved the complete strip out of and refit of the 5th floor of the building. As part of this project, we completed the following:
- Dismantling and removal of old furniture and flooring.
- Installation of new partitions, manifestations and wall graphics.
- Installation of new flooring.
- Painting of the entire floor following works.
This project was completed for Weatherbys Scientific in Naas.
The project was designed by Demesne Architects and involved the complete strip out and refit of a warehouse unit in Naas.
As part of this project, we completed the following:
- Installation of a new laboratory and toilet block.
- Installation of new office and meeting rooms.
- Installation of wall graphics and decorative joinery;
- Installation of new shower facilities and changing area;
- Installation of custom kitchen and canteen furniture;
- Installation of new flooring and furniture.
- Painting of the entire area.
Get in touch
We’d love To hear from you and explore how we can work together:
Unit F, M4 Business Park, Celbridge, Co. Kildare, W23 Y36D
Phone: 01 505 7400